by: Credit Karma, Inc. • 700.7K
If you've ever had bad credit, you need Credit Karma. The app helps you manage and track your credit by not only giving you your credit score, but by showing you the whole report. You can monitor changes and the app will notify you when something impacts your credit. What's even better, the app gives you tips on how to improve your rating and shows you what will happen if you do certain things.
This app is easy to use and does what it sets out to do. You can monitor your credit and see changes that happen on a daily basis. You also get your credit score and report, for free!
Apr 15, 2015
Make the most of your credit, it's totally free! Start by digging into your credit profile and finding out what goes into your credit scores. Then get important updates with credit monitoring, check out personalized recommendations, even file your taxes for free with Credit Karma Tax.
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Credit Karma Tax – 100% free to file federal and state returns, no matter what your tax situation is. Including live chat, W-2 import making it easy to get your max refund.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your reports – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your reports and challenge errors right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
Join more than 80 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.