by: Startups Igniter • 3
Startups Igniter's Easy Stocks is a tool to let you follow the day-to-day changes in your stocks portfolio.
Enter in the data of which stocks you have purchased, when you bought them, and for what price you nabbed 'em. Based on this information in the context of the market, the app will generate charts and figures illustrating your net gain/loss over time. Change the graph to display daily, weekly, or yearly information. Updates arrive from the market every fifteen minutes, and the app works with both the NYSE and the Nasdaq.
The design of the app is extremely stark, which makes it rather unpleasant to use. Entering data regarding your portfolio is also painstaking, especially if you are invested in a wide range of stocks.
Startups Igniter's Easy Stocks doesn't measure up to many other portfolio tracking apps out there, especially those with automatic integration with your online portfolio.
Tags: daily portfolio gain , stock gadjet mobile , smart investing made easy apps mega upload , how to follow stocks on droid , follow your stocks mobile , follow stocks , easy stock , stock widget portfolio gain loss , stock investment
by Janel , Appszoom
Jan 14, 2014
Easy Stocks allows you to easily follow your stocks portfolio. You can feed it in with the stocks you bought, and based on your purchase operations and real market data, it will provide you with information on your portfolio gain/loss.
Do you actively invest in stock markets? Follow your portfolio
the smart way with Easy Stocks.
Not a stock market investor yet? Jump on it and simulate your own operations with
Easy Stocks in a very seamless intuitive manner.
- Ease of use: the perfect app for low/medium level investors
- Alerts management: get notified when a stock price or gain/loss reaches a user defined threshold value
- Automatic updates every minute for stock values of your portfolio
- Daily, weekly, and yearly graphs
- Buy operations can be inserted by editing the purchase price, and number of stocks
- Utility for calculating the number of stocks for the investment amount desired
- Gain/loss for every single stock and for the overall portfolio
The app works for NYSE and Nasdaq.
Stock values are deferred 15 minutes respect to real time.
If you have suggestions or comments, do not hesitate to drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org