An Instant Analytic Application that shows your Expense Patterns. It leverages the SMSs you recieve when you swipe the Credit Card. The application reads captures and stores the data within the mobile and displays instant analytics on the expense patterns. One can categorise the expense under customised categories. Each report can drill down to the lowest level of detail as to when the expense was made.
Follow 3 easy steps to keep a tab and view Instant Analytics by leveraging the SMSs received as and when a Credit Card is swiped.
This application supports SMS from the following CREDIT CARDS : SBI, ICICI, CitiBk, Indus, HDFC. The future releases will be including the debit cards and other credit cards as well.
1) Receive SMS by registering your mobile number with the Credit Card so that an SMS is received as
and when its swiped.
2) Capture Details from SMS by using the App. Hold each Agency in the Capture Data Screen and a menu will popup to help categorise the Expense into one of the predefined categories
3) Process and View Instant Analytical Information by using the App. Reports can be drilled down to the granular details. Click on the cell on left side to drill down to the details.
4) It also supports Cash Transactions which can be recorded manually
5) The Categories can be customized
6) Export the data into a text file. It stores the data in myFiles/Android/Data/Emobile.SMSExpenseTracker/files/
Each time the Export is clicked a new file is exported. Its upto the User to delete the backlog if any.
Points to note :
1) An application when uninstalled, the data is also removed, hence while upgrading always reinstall so as to retain the data for the application
2) This application is not a backup solution for the SMS, It does read and store the required contents of SMS but the data is deleted when the application is removed
3)This application only reads the SMS and does not alter the contents in any way
4)This application will only work for Indian mobile users and for Credit Cards by SBI,ICICI,HDFC, CITIBK, INDUS
5)This application can only read the SMS if it falls within the known pattern. If for some reason the pattern of SMS is changed by the provider, this application will cease to work and needs to be modified to recognize the pattern. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any changes or enquiries.
6)All the data is stored within the mobile and is not in any way shared with the others. Its private.
Tags: expense analytics