H&R Block 1040EZ
by: H&R Block Digital Tax • 1.8K
This app brings the 1040ez online filing to your mobile device, via H&R Block. The app asks all the questions you need and then files it for you. All of the content you would expect in a mobile tax filing up is here. It's a 1040 EZ H&R Block style.
You can access it 24/7 from anywhere. H&R Block offers free audit support. They also provide an accuracy guarantee.
You may still have to pay. The promised functionality of using images of your tax documents for data doesn't function. You may have to pay the fee twice if you make a mistake in your initial filing.
Tags: 1040 ez h & r block , h&r block png , h & rblock 1040 ez , h&rblock married , 1040ez online filing , h&r block at home 1040ez , maximo de intereses 1040ez , hr bock federal 1040 ez , where to file 1098t on h&r block
Jun 19, 2015
Federal and state online tax prep.
The H&R Block 1040EZ app helps you quickly & easily complete your taxes through a simple, step-by-step Q&A. It’s free to download. $9.99 to prepare your return and Free to e-file. Start for free!
• Quick W-2 Import - take a picture of your W-2 with your phone to import it directly into your return.
• Accuracy Review – we double-check your return for any potential issues
• 100% coverage – only H&R Block provides FREE Audit Support, including a tax pro to represent you in the event of an audit**
• 24/7, instant access - manage your account and access your returns online.
• 100% Accuracy and Maximum Refund Guarantee – We work hard to get you the maximum refund so you get every penny you’re due. And, no one can get your refund to you faster!
H&R Block 1040EZ supports taxpayers who:
• Are single or married filing a joint return
• Have income of $100,000 or less
• Rent or lease
• Have no dependents
* Supported federal forms - income from wages from employment (W-2), income from interest (1099 INT), income from unemployment (1099 G), adjustment for student loan interest (1098 E), Education credits (1098-T)
** Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2013 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.
*** If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law. If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.