by: JPMorgan Chase • 423
Maximize the power of your Chase Ink card by putting control at your fingertips with the Ink app. Designed exclusively for Ink cardmembers, the free Ink app gives 24/7 access to Ink card activity so you can manage your account on-the-go. To get started, enroll in Chase Online.
KEEP TRACK OF PURCHASES
• Activate alerts and instantly know when, where and how much your account will be charged
• Quickly view up to 60 days of purchases
BUILT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
• Tag purchases with customizable categories
• Snap and save receipts right after you make a purchase
• The Ink app automatically syncs with your chase.com account so you can access on-demand reporting or download receipts
ENHANCED EMPLOYEE CONTROL
• Change employee spending limits on the fly
The Ink app was designed to complement the Chase Mobile app. Use them together to make the most of your Ink business card! If you don’t have a business card, visit chase.com/ink to apply.
A purchase alert is sent as a push notification, which requires a data connection and are queued for delivery when a data connection is not available. You may not receive a push notification after every purchase but you can login to the Ink app at anytime to see your purchases regardless of if a purchase alert was sent. There is no charge from Chase, but messages and data rate charges may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. The Ink app is only available in English.
Tags: jot expenses , jot , chase jot , jot widget chase , chase app jot , jot from chase bank reviews , jot from chase qr code , jot ink chase , nymcu