Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T
by: AT&T Services, Inc. • 3.2K
To use the Isis Mobile Wallet®, you need two things:
• An ISIS READY® SMARTPHONE that uses NFC (near field communication) technology to send payment info at checkout. The app is not supported on rooted devices.
• An ENHANCED SIM CARD that stores and protects your payment and other sensitive Wallet information.
To find out if you have what you need, visit https://www.paywithisis.com or http://www.att.com/isis.
Get a $50 American Express Serve® credit after you sign up for a new Serve Account in the Isis Mobile Wallet through 05/15/14.*
THE ISIS MOBILE WALLET IS HERE
The Isis Mobile Wallet is a free app available for use with many of the latest smartphones. With Isis®, you can pay with a tap of your phone.
• SHOP with confidence, knowing the Wallet is PIN-protected and if your phone is ever lost or stolen, one call can freeze your Wallet.
• PAY for purchases by adding eligible credit cards (see https://www.paywithisis.com for a current list) to your Wallet or setting up an American Express Serve Account that you can add money to with your preferred credit card, debit card or U.S. bank account(1).
• SAVE with special offers on purchases and earn loyalty points at participating merchants without having to carry around a bunch of coupons and cards.
HOW TO PAY
Paying with your phone is easy.
1. Open the Isis Mobile Wallet app and enter your PIN
2. Select a payment card to use
3. Hold the back of your phone over the contactless symbol on the terminal at checkout
WHERE TO PAY
You can use the Isis Mobile Wallet to pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted(2) – that’s hundreds of thousands of places nationwide.
SUPPORTED BY AT&T
Customer service is just a phone call away.
* OFFER TERMS: Offer only available to new American Express Serve Accountholders who successfully sign up for an American Express Serve Account via the Isis Mobile Wallet by May 15, 2014. Offer not available to existing American Express Serve Accountholders or any person that has previously cancelled his or her Account. Once approved for an American Express Serve Account and if eligible for the offer, American Express Serve will use funds provided by AT&T Mobility to apply a one-time credit to your Account in the amount shown on your Isis Mobile Wallet offer page. This credit will normally be applied promptly after Account approval, but in unusual cases could take up to thirty (30) days following approval. Limit one (1) credit per eligible Account. Subaccounts are not eligible for the Account credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
(2) American Express Serve in the Isis Mobile Wallet can be used anywhere American Express contactless payments are accepted. Please note that some merchant contactless terminals may not be enabled to accept payment with the Isis Mobile Wallet.
Isis Terms of Service available at https://www.paywithisis.com/terms.html. Eligibility of payment cards, loyalty cards and offers depends on card issuer and merchant participation. Message and data charges may apply. Post-paid plan required. Ability to tap or transmit loyalty and offer information varies among participating merchants. Isis, Isis Mobile Wallet, Isis Ready and the associated logos are trademarks of JVL Ventures, LLC. Contactless Symbol is property of EMVCo, LLC. Other third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 JVL Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved.
Tags: att isis wallet , att isis google wallet promotion , google wallet on at&t galaxy note 2 2013 , isis , isis loyalty cards merchant