by: UCBSRB • 980
M-banking application ensures practical, fast and safe banking.
M-banking and m-token services can be contracted at any UniCredit Bank branch.
No matter where you are, with the help of this application you will be able to:
• Check the balance on your accounts and all transactions on all (including loans)
• Execute all types of payment orders or just simply scan them, execute transfer of money and exchange operations - including the possibility of defining new templates or use existing templates in the framework of e-banking applications
• Have an overview of payment cards - debit and credit
• View the current exchange list
• Receive useful information regarding new products, services and other benefits
• Get information about the locations of ATMs and branches of the UniCredit Bank in the EU.
UniCredit Mobile banking application is easy to use and has numerous advantages:
- The application is free
- It saves money on banking fees – mobile payments orders are cheaper from payments within the branch
- It save time, available 24h
- Supports the largest mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows)
- M-token for log-in to internet banking is an excellent substitution for a hardware token
UniCredit Bank pays special attention to the security of operations performed by mobile banking clients. PIN used to access the services is only known by the user and therefore there is no threat of abuse if a mobile device is stolen or lost. PIN and account information are not stored in the mobile device, and the entry of PIN is protected by a variable keypad. The services that are accessed by entering PIN are automatically blocked if an incorrect PIN is repeatedly entered (more than 3 times). After a 3-minute period of not using the device, m-banking app automatically logs off the user.
Tags: mobilno bankarstvo , mobilno placanje , mbanking , da li postoji elektronsko bankarstvo za , pogrešan poziv na broj elektronsko bankarstvo , promena jezika u aplikaciji , provera stanja na racunu banka intesa , mbankarstvo , elektronsko placanje za intesa