by: The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC • 925
With the NatWest Mobile Banking app managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Login with your fingerprint (if you have a compatible phone)
• Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
• Pay a person or bill
• Make one off payments up to £250 a day using a sorting code and account number
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance, overdraft limit and transactions
• Create and download pdf copies of individual transactions for your records
• Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting up a Standing Order
• Manage your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
• Find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Hide your balance, reorder your accounts, edit the names of your accounts or manage your alerts to personalise your banking experience
• View your Customer Number – this is the number we use to identify you when you log in to Online Banking and for authentication when you call us
For more information visit us at natwestoffshore.com/mobile
Get Cash enables you to withdraw money without using your bank card. It is a great option for those times when you need small amounts of cash but don't have your debit card on you.
You must have at least £10 available funds in your account (including your overdraft facility). You can use this service up to twice a day but can only have one cash code at any one time. Each code expires after three hours. The amount you ask for needs to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
Create Standing Orders
Create Standing Orders allows you to set up a regular payment to an existing payee, where you have made your first payment using Online Banking, a utility company or one of your own accounts.
Pay a person or bill
You can make one off payments up to £250 a day to anyone using their sort code and account number. If you are making payments that exceed the daily limit then you should set up the payee and make your first payment using Online Banking.
Pay Your Contacts
As a personal customer you can use Pay Your Contacts to pay someone from our app using just their mobile number. To use this service your contact must have either:
• the NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, RBS or Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app or;
• be registered for Paym
To send a payment, simply choose a contact on your phone or type in a mobile number then enter a message and the amount you want to send. Where the payee is using one of our apps or is registered for Paym, the funds should reach their account instantly. You can send up to £250 a day.
Pay Your Contacts payment limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
We are proud to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile Banking app you need to be a NatWest personal or business customer with accounts held in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar. You have to be aged 11 or over, registered for Online Banking and have a mobile number starting:
• 07 (Channel Islands, IoM or UK)
• 0034 (Spain)
• 00350 (Gibraltar)
• 00447 (UK phone used overseas)
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password and you can use the app immediately.
Not got a customer number? Sign up for Online Banking at natwestoffshore.com/online.
If you’re having trouble with your app, please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7004 (+44 2381 244182). Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
Tags: natwest offshore , natwest offshore apk , isle of man bank , natwest check balance on phone , a screenshot of natwest bank account balance , natwest , natwest trademarks , tablets not supported isle of man , isleof man bank