by: Fidelity Investments • 1.8K
The NetBenefits smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity – like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Savings – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Investment Accounts – Monitor other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Planning –See how your age and contribution rate can affect how much income you’ll have to cover expenses in retirement.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see how a small difference in your contribution can affect your savings, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make wise investment choices.
Available for phones running Android 4.3 or later.
The NetBenefits smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
2017 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
Tags: netbenefits demo , netbenefits application , netbenefits mobile