by: Omni Calculator • 19K
Mateusz Mucha's Percentage Calculator is an excellent app tool that simplifies the way we calculate daily percentages such as taxes, tips, discount and profits margins.
There are a lot of presets you can customize your way. For example, VAT, compound interests or sales tax. Just fill the box with the percentage, the number of years, the amount or whatever is needed for the calculation you aim to do, and it will automatically calculate in the blink of an eyes.
Thanks to Percentage Calculator you don't have to know that much about finances. You just have to input the parameters you are asked to and get the result. Easy. A calculator boosted with presets of your day-to-day operations. Coolness!
Tags: percent calculator , omni margin calculator , percentage calculator omni , margin 使用 百分比 , script di calcolo percentuale , calcolo percentuale , calcolatrice percentuale , calcolo 50.000 30 percento , percentage calculator
by Manu , Appszoom
Jul 28, 2014
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)