State Bank Freedom
by: State Bank of India • 96K
For customers who use State Bank of India, or SBI, State Bank Freedom lets you obtain your user ID and MPIN by sending a quick SMS. You’ll be able to check your SBI balance, transfer funds, make a quick fixed deposit, and other transactions you usually do at your bank right from your iOS and Android mobile device.
State Bank Freedom makes mobile banking intuitive and easy, letting you get everything you need done in just a few taps. It also looks sharp and runs rather great.
If you don’t have your username or MPIN, you may have to go to a physical bank to obtain one, especially if you lose your passcode.
Tags: state bank freedom , sbi freedom apk , state bank freedom apk , sbi , sbi apk , state bank , state bank freedom application , sbi freedom apk file , state bank freedom mobile
Jan 29, 2016
Away from home, balance enquiries can be made and/or money sent to the loved ones or bills can be paid anytime 24x7!!! That is what State Bank FreedoM offers - convenient, simple, secure, anytime and anywhere banking.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS