TipPRO Tip Calculator
by: Rivien Media LLC • 2
TipPRO Tip Calculator is the perfect application when you need to calculate a tip or divide a meal between your friends. Specifically designed to run on all Android phone and tablets beginning with Android 1.6. Automatically picks up local language and calculates results based on the local device currency settings. Menu options include the ability to change color themes between light and dark themes.
TipPRO Tip Calculator dynamically calculates tips and bill splits quickly and easily. Quickly toggle “before” and “after” tax amounts via checkbox. Enter Tax Rate, Bill Amount, Split and Tip Percentage information to see “Total Tip”, “Total Tax”, “Total Check”, “Split Tip” and “Split Check” amounts. Automatically saves complete Check information on application end, pause and resume; setting your baseline for future outings with preset values from your last check. Supports sending copy of Check Record to one or more destination email address(es) defined in Settings Menu.
The TipPRO Tip Calculator is ad free and requires absolutely no special permissions.
- Simple to use
- Dynamically calculates Total Tip, Total Tax, Total Check, Split Tip and Split Check amounts
- Supports tax calculation
- Supports tip before and after tax calculation
- Tip percent and split check assignment buttons
- Saves last check data for instant recall on next use
- Menu option support selecting light or dark theme
- Menu option to send the current Check Record to one or more destination email addresses.
- Menu option for configuring and reusing destination email addresses to send Check Record.
- Menu option support Help page
- Currency presentation driven by device language setup
- Accommodates devices with very small screen footprint
- Supports Android 1.6 and later
- Ad free
by Cheryl Ross
Nov 17, 2013 | "Awesome"
Simple to use and remembers last tip activity. Nice option for calculating tip after tax. Can also customize tax rate for your state, split the check and select the tip percentage for your bill.