Vectra Mobile Business Banking
by: ZB, N.A. • 6
Managing your company’s finances on the go just got easier with Vectra Mobile Business Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Vectra branch or ATM, Vectra Mobile Business Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Send, request, and receive money using Popmoney
• Search for Vectra branches and ATM locations
To use Vectra Mobile Business Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Vectra Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Vectra Business Internet Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Internet Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Popmoney personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
Tags: мобил вектра