Just Eat - Takeaway delivery
by: Just-Eat Holding Limited • 146.9K
Don't feel like spending two hours cooking? Save time and money by ordering takeaway food the easiest way: with JUST EAT app.
There are already a lot of nearby restaurants and bistros supporting just-eat orders. Don't you believe it? Just type your ZIP code and discover them.
JUST EAT is as easy as following three steps: say where you are, choose the restaurant and place your order.
Navigate through the menu and add as many dishes as you want to your "order" (just press the button). Once you feel ready, indicate your address and checkout. Couldn't be easier.
The strongest point of JUST EAT service is it is already available in lot of restaurants (and keep growing). In addition, the app has been well-crafted with an intuitive UI and smooth performance.
However, despite they are working hard on that, maybe there aren't available JUST EAT restaurants in your surroundings yet.
Besides, a helpful app for the busy ones (and for those who hate cooking).
Tags: just eat
by Manu , Appszoom
Nov 11, 2013
Fuss-free food delivered to your home or office. Download the free Just Eat app and order from local delivery and collection restaurants and takeaways. From Indian to Italian, burgers to burritos, find your flavour with Just Eat.
Rooting around in cluttered drawers for paper takeaway menus is a thing of the past, and awkward phone orders have gone the way of video rental stores and tamagotchi. It’s never been easier to order a fresh, delicious meal, right on your Android phone or tablet.
• Choose from a globe-spanning range of cuisines and explore tens of thousands of menus. Pizza to pad thai, healthy to hearty, fish and chips to falafel, steak to salad – we’ve got food for every mood.
• Hungry for a bargain? Personalise your search results to find tasty discounts and exclusive money-saving offers.
• Use your postcode or device’s location services to find local restaurants and takeaways close by and see them on a map. We can even help with handy directions if you’re picking your food up yourself.
• Ordering is quick and easy. No more mumbled phone calls to busy restaurants.
• Loads of local menus at your fingertips. Clear out that old takeaway menu drawer and put it to a better use, like hiding biscuits.
• Order with confidence thanks to millions of customer restaurant reviews and clear star ratings.
• Searching for what you want is easy. Discover, list and filter by restaurant name, review score, star rating, distance, special offers, distance and cuisine type.
• Pay by cash on delivery or collection, or safely and securely by debit and credit card.
• Follow your meal’s progress, from the restaurant receiving your order to the delivery driver ringing your doorbell.
• Share your experience with other Just Eat customers. Review your meal and the restaurant service in a couple of taps.
• Log in with your existing Just Eat account or create a new account in seconds.
• Re-order your favourites in a flash from your order history. You can even save your card details and avoid endless fiddly forms.
NOTE: This app will only work properly in the United Kingdom. If you’re not of this sceptered isle, try it out when you next visit the Queen and enjoy a traditional British takeaway. We’ll have the large cod and chips, thanks.