Paprika Recipe Manager
by: Hindsight Labs LLC • 1.2K
If you're serious about your own cooking, then Paprika is pretty much the recipe scrapbook of your digital dreams. As well as creating your own recipes, you can also snag inspiration from hundreds of websites, and easily switch between active recipes when you're in the thick of it. Paprika also offers more than a sprinkling of handy tools like timers, a feature for scaling down ingredients, a personalizable pantry, and an intelligent grocery list.
The app has a great design, making it very practical and easy to navigate when you are actually cooking, since you can quickly and easily tab between active recipes and the different sections.
Paprika not only lets you create your own recipes, but also let's you save ones you see from thousands of websites, making it immediately more practical than lots of recipes apps out there.
You can plan meals for the week, and the app boasts a pantry section and intelligent grocery list which can sync with your other devices. It's also packed with practically cooking tools, including a timer, a converter, and a feature which scales down your dishes if you want to make a recipe for less people than stated.
Looks great and is by far the best on the market.
Tags: paprica recipe manager fixes for cook , demo de paprika recipes , can you manually copy a recipe to paprika app from the kindle fire version , paprika recipe manager , recipe manager , paprika recipe manager with top , paprika recipe manager use on pc , paprika recipes manager log in , paprika recipe manager reviews
by Jayne , Appszoom
Aug 06, 2015
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.