adidas train & run
by: adidas • 84K
When installing the app, you can choose your language and create a pass code for security. Then, you can start by Registering or using the app as a guest. Choose your units and provide personal information and also the preferred coaching voice.
The main menu consists of four options. In Go you can create and schedule workouts or even use the given ones. In Track you can see your workout History, Achievements. In the Explore section there are several features about GPS, FAQS, Recommendations and so on. The last section is Settings, where you can change the Coaching and Zones, the voice, language and many more things. The GPS doesn't always work, it should be fixed so as to work properly.
In addition, you can also syncronize your data with the computer and compare your achievements. This application was created by the well-known brand Adidas. It's a great and useful application for people who'd like to do some exercise and get help from a coach, as well as monitor their progresses.
Tags: micoach , adidas micoach screenshots , adidas micoach code , adidas micoach , micoach code , micoach 1.3.7530 apk , code qr micoach , micoach passcode , code micoach
by Anna , Appszoom
Jul 22, 2011
Get fitter, leaner and stronger with adidas Train & Run – our free fitness and running app with expert real-time voice coaching.
This free training app turns your smart phone into your personal trainer, providing real-time coaching, voice feedback and free cardio and strength training plans. adidas Train & Run let’s you track your heart rate, pace, speed, routes, calories and your activity when paired with a FitSmart. View your workout history, heart rate curves and route maps with your training heart rate zone display.
Whatever your goal, be it to get off the couch, lose weight, shape and tone, build strength, get faster, improve endurance, complete a 5k or run a marathon, this fitness app will help you achieve your goals faster. Train & Run keeps you inspired and in the know, helping you work out more efficiently and to stay active even through the rough times.
The App allows you to construct a routine made just for you. Weekly goals let you track your progress and set new goals each week. Longer-term training plans provide a complete coached work out so you can reach your best. Share your progress and achievements with your friends and inspire others to get active too.
Download the Train & Run App today to get moving and start tracking your workouts.
Key app features and benefits:
- Track every element of your life with daily activity tracking capabilities tracking steps taken, calories burned and distance covered when paired with your Fit Smart.
- Get training tips, motivation and inspiration from weekly blog updates.
- Keep your routine fresh and new with access to 100s of free cardio, strength and flexibility training plans.
- Let your friends know how your training is going by sharing workouts and photos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other fitness platforms and more.
- Keep track of all your workouts and training schedules to see all the hard work you’re putting in!
- Listen to your favorite music during runs or strength and conditioning workouts.
- Set personalized weekly goals to help you stay motivated and on track.
- Let your routine work around your schedule, by adjusting goals and plans.
- Tap and go for a fresh new run by mapping workout routes in real-time with GPS tracking.
- Improve faster with the help of real-time voice coaching.
- Check just how much effort you put in by analyzing your zone training post-run through colored route tracking.
- Have your own personal trainer with coached workouts giving you more insights on your activity.
- Try sample workouts or create your own favorite coached workouts.
- Explore the app while setting weekly goals or adding training plans.
- Integrate with other fitness platforms including Myfitnesspal and Strava.
- Sync up with your Fit Smart via Wireless Bluetooth syncing.
Want more? Log in to adidas.com/micoach to dive deeper into your workout stats and engage with like-minded people in the community for training tips and fitness inspiration.