AH NJ On the Go
by: Independence Blue Cross • 6
Access health information on-the-go from AmeriHealth New Jersey.
AHNJ On the Go changes the game by offering a new way to manage your health, with increased convenience and tools to make the most of every doctor’s visit. Plus, AmeriHealth members can access their personal health information!
DOCTOR’S VISIT ASSISTANT makes every doctor’s visit easier:
• Medicine Cabinet. Keeps track of medications for all members on the plan, lists usage instructions, schedules medication reminders, notifies user of potential medication interactions, and lists drug warning labels.
• Notes. Records notes or images to this section before, during, or after an appointment.
• Personal Health Record (for AmeriHealth members). Imports data from providers, tracks lab results and other wellness measures, and combines medical information in one easy-to-use location.
• View Open Referrals (for AmeriHealth members). Referrals for upcoming appointments may be reviewed.
• ID Card (for AmeriHealth members). Provides members access to a digital copy of their card.
FIND a network doctor, hospital, pharmacy, or urgent care center with a map-enabled search tool.
ACCESS MEMBER INFORMATION including benefit information, primary care physician info, and claims securely when you log in with your username and password.
SHOP for individual and family insurance plans to find the right plan.