Alcohol Level Calculator
by: PowerTools • 48
Calculation for Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC).
Check how drunk you are with this alcohol test. Alcohol Level Calculator will show you your actual Blood Alcohol Concentration in per mille and tells you, when you're sober again.
Kept simple with sliders so you can work with it even if you are already drunk.
The calculation is done by gender, age, height and weight. This data is stored in your profile and only needs to be entered once.
- Profile Configuration
- Add your favorite Drinks
- List of all drinks with blood alcohol level in per mille and time to get sober
- Chart showing you when you're sober again
WARNING: Despite relatively accurate calculation of Alcohol Level Calculator, these are only guidelines, you should not rely on!
1) Under Profile enter, gender, age, height and weight and click "Next" to save the data.
2) Enter amount and percentage of the alcoholic drink and the time when it was drunk. Then click "Add" button.
3) After that your are back at the summary page with the listing of all drinks and the current blood alcohol content.
4) If you want to add more drinks, then click the "Add" button.
On the Homescreen there is also a point "Drinks".
Under this point, predefined drinks can be saved.
- Click on "Drinks" shows you an overview page of all predefined drinks.
- Click on "Add drink" to create a new drink. Enter to name, amount and percentage of the drink and click the "Add" button.
- After that you're back at the summary page with all predefined drinks.
If you have saved predefined drinks, it will be shown in a drop down box (point 2).
If you like the app, we would be glad, if you leave a positiv feedback