Blood Glucose Diary
by: Somdutta Roy • 11
Maestros Mediline Systems Ltd presents Blood Glucose Diary, a complete application to help you keep a tab of your blood glucose levels whenever and wherever you want to.
Maestros has always been a pioneer in Medical & Telemedicine products, recently Maestros has launched the eHealth series of products which is aimed primarily for disease management and overall wellness.
The Blood Glucose Diary is the first app under this platform, aimed in helping you in keeping a tab over your blood glucose levels and having it tightly integrated with Google Health as well as Maestros's own eHealth24x7.com Platform, you get a complete control over your Glucose, Food intake and Activity schedules.
Like the rhythms24x7.com platform where the user gets emergency medical attention in cases of cardiac emergencies through Telemedicine, eHealth24x7.com brings you closer to your doctor, without the need for physically paying a visit to your doctor, you can now take readings, generate reports and Graphs, and also mail them along with storing them on the cloud for future reference.
Apart from all these, you also get regular health updates from ehealth24x7.com which are actually compiled by expert doctors and reports from around the world as tickers on your application, thus making it a comprehensive and useful tool for monitoring your health.
Please note :
1. This app uses advertisement notifications, to avoid ads and get the full version for a very low fee write in to email@example.com
2. This app uses your location information for sending you location specific health updates from our server.
3. This app uses your bluetooth for gettting data from external devices after confirmation from you.
4. The app uses your calender and vibrator settings to sync your reminder settings with google calender.
5. Credentials settings are used to get the users google profile for accessing google health.
Register yourself at http://www.ehealth24x7.com and be in sync with your health!!
Tags: blood sugar monitor , keeping well blood glucose diary , for blood sugar diary , blood glucose diary , blood glucose , blood pressure and blood sugar diary , glucose diary , monitoring blood glucose levels
by PETER O'Grady
Jul 01, 2014 | "Poor"
by Lori Vinson
Feb 06, 2014 | "Poor"
I downloaded app and with 2 minutes received 3 advertisements! I couldn't even get through the "creating profile" portion....ridiculous!!!
by Anne Entwisle
Jan 19, 2014 | "OK"
The app keeps shutting down. I have yet to be able to use it once with out it closing on me. Very disappointed. Seems like it should be a good idea but it just isn't working.