by: Olavi Lehtola • 9
Calculate your body mass index (BMI).
- Easy to use
- Supports both imperial(ft(in/lbs) and metric(cm/kg) units
- Tells you the normal weight range for your height
- Suitable for adults (19-65)
According to National Heart Lung and Blood Institute :
BMI is a useful measure of overweight and obesity. It is calculated from your height and weight. BMI is an estimate of body fat and a good gauge of your risk for diseases that can occur with more body fat. The higher your BMI, the higher your risk for certain diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain cancers.
Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits:
- It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build.
- It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle.
Require permission for network access for ads.
Please send feedback and questions to email@example.com
Tags: bmi national heart lung and blood institute , olavi lehtola bmi calculator , bmi 計算器 男性 , 4.0 bmi , app bmi , bmi計算器 , bmi 計算