by: Erik Westlund • 23
I made this app for my child's mother to help her keep track of when she was feeding our son and from which breast. We thought that the existing app's that has the same functionality was complicated with a lot of unnecessary features.
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
by Mary Kucharska
Jan 17, 2014 | "Good"
This app would be amazing if it could analyse the data for example give average length of feed, average gap between feeds and also a split time if you change breast while feeding. I currently do it as 2 feeds. Otherwise it's good if you just want to know what you've done like a diary.
by Acacia Campbell
Jan 17, 2014 | "Great"
I love this app, really helps me remember when I fed last. I wish I could start and stop on one boob and then start up again on the other, in one session. It doesn't give me complete accurate time of how long I feed due to Burping inbetween, and allowing for time to switch to the other one. This would be a good update! !!
by lucy farrer
Dec 14, 2012 | "Poor"
This only records current and last feed. I want something which stores more history so i can compare one day to the next. Disappointed