by: D+M Group • 123
Designed to enhance the listening experience with Denon’s new line of Exercise Freak™ headphones, the Denon Sport app is designed to enhance your total workout performance. Log your workouts, use the phone’s GPS for automatic route mapping, pace tracking, calorie consumption and elevation. Network with your friends through the free MapMyFitness web site and social networks. View friends live maps and activity compare notes and track progress. Voice prompts give you constant encouragement and support on your progress as you.
Pair the Denon Travel app with Denon Exercise Freak Headphones and get fit quicker!
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Synchronization with your online training log at www.mapmyfitness.com
- Interactive live Route Mapping
- Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill
- Twitter integration enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family
- Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, or speed information.
- Real-time run feedback through your headphones
- ANT+ sensor support to monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time (for devices with ANT+ support)
- Bluetooth Smart (4.0) heart rate monitor support (device dependent)
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- The Denon Sport app requires 2.1.x or later
Tags: denon sport application , 支援runtastic pro藍芽心率帶 , denon sport , denon auriculares sport , denon exercise freak , kopfhörer sport denon , icardio 2.0 , enregistrement denon sport , denon sports