by: Fitbit, Inc. • 381.9K
Don't you know Fitbit? I recommend you to give a tour through their site Fitbit.com since it's way more than a simple app: it's an ecosystem of gadgets, professionals, software and hardware oriented to help you form new healthy lifestyle habits.
Even you aren't really into buying that sort of gadgets for monitoring your activity, I invite you to give a glance at this app. If you're an absent-minded, disorganized and chaotic one, this is going to help you put some order in your life. What better than starting from how you look and feel?
Once signed up, you'll be able to input your personal data like weight and height, weight loss goals or activity goals like kilometers or steps/day or week. Likewise, you can input food and quantity you're eating along the day. There's a huge database of meals and its calories. This way you'll know how much activity you have to do in order to fulfill your daily calories goal.
It can sound annoying inputting all your meals and, actually, first days you can feel that way. However, if you're persistent, you'll get into the habit and then Fitbit will work for you: stats from the very first moment you added foods and activity, weight loss, advises and many more. It's fully compatible with other apps like Endomondo, TargetWeight or Fitbolt (amongst others).
The only catch is that it doesn't comes with a built-in geolocation-based tracker. However, that's its gadget for: it syncs all that info to your Android app or PC via bluetooth or WiFi.
One small app in your device, giant leap in your lifestyle.
Tags: fitbit geolocation , fitbit pro , s support fitbit , fitbit tracker скачать , fitbit アプリ , gérer fitbit , fitbit tracker , fitbit one 卖 , zip activity tracker
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Oct 03, 2012
The free Fitbit app is designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Blaze, Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Flex 2, Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, Aria, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices