by: Geoff Holden • 241
If you suffer from migraines, IBS, heartburn, or suspect you have some other food intolerance (celiac disease, lactose intolerance, etc.), most books and doctors will recommend that you start keeping a food diary or food journal. With a food diary, you track the things you eat as well as your symptoms. Over time you can use this data to help determine what your triggers are and what foods to avoid. This application removes the need to carry a separate notebook and pen or pencil and allows you to keep this log directly on your phone or tablet.
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
Tags: food intolerances diary , tablet food diary , food diary for lactose intolerance , geoff hoden food diary , ibs food diary template , mysymptoms food diary