by: Garmin • 166.1K
Garmin Connect Mobile works with your fitness trackers to help you understand where it is that you are with your daily, weekly, and monthly fitness goals. See steps taken, calories burned, floors climbed, and streaks.
The Garmin app puts everything that you need on your phone screen easily and without too much hassle. You can look at everything you want to see and understand your stats in a way that is much easier than on your fitness tracker.
While it is superior to many of the other fitness tracking apps, it really only connects to Garmin products. It also tends to eat away at your battery if you use it for too long, so be cautious.
Tags: garmin connect mobile , leveraas , ガーミンコネクト 天気 , ガーミンコネクトモバイル , ガーミンコネクト 天気 , garmin connect , edge510 アンドロイドアプリ , garmin connect 天気 , garmin connect mobile apk
Dec 23, 2015
Garmin Connect is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. Whether you’re training for a race or tracking steps, it provides the information and inspiration you need to beat yesterday.
Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
- View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
- Analyze your activities and their related statistics. (2)
- Create customized workouts and courses.
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
- Earn badges for accomplishments.
- See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
- Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.