by: iTriage, LLC • 93.6K
iTriage is an Android application created to answer questions such as: "What might I have?", meaning that it works as a symptom checker and also as a tool for finding doctors and medical references.
It's really easy to use: there's a menu with all options such as Voice Search, find medical treatment and doctor, look up for symptoms, research about diseases and procedures, as well as information about the insurance and saved medical information.
It's a very complete application for when you're not feeling well and want to know what you might have before visiting the nearest doctor. In addition, it also provides information about Emergency Rooms Wait Times and Pre-Registration in some places.
The data base for the symptoms, diseases and procedures is quite large and useful. Keep in mind that the directory of hospitals and doctors is only for people in the U.S. but all the other information is available anywhere.
Healthagen created iTriage Mobile Health, their only application in the market and a really good one. Be sure to download and learn about your symptoms.
Tags: itriage , itriage app qr code , itriage qr , itriage force close , itriageage , itriage test , itriage mobile health , itriage mobile , google mobile health
by Anna , Appszoom
Jul 07, 2011
Created by two ER doctors, iTriage gives you quick access to a huge healthcare & medical database in your pocket. The medical content is reviewed by Harvard Medical School. Over 12 million people have downloaded the iTriage health app that has a 4.5 star rating from over 100K reviews.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage Health app today!