Map My Ride+ GPS Cycling
by: MapMyFitness, Inc. • 5K
Take your phone with you on your bike ride, and you will be able to have access to a plethora of details including how far you went, how high you went, how many calories you burned, your heart rate, and more. Add your gear for a more personalized experience!
Using the Map My Ride app is a fun way to keep you motivated. There are a ton of challenges that you can join to win real prizes. The option of adding your gear will allow you to be on top of replacing things like sneakers or tires. The app is easy to use and streamlines so that you can control your FitBit, food tracker, and even your music all from one place.
The "all day tracking" option wears heavily on your battery, so only use it if you will be charging your phone regularly. The maps that you get after a ride also aren't exactly precise, so you shouldn't use them as a hard and fast truth.
Tags: map my ride gps cycling
Nov 06, 2015
Track and map every ride with MapMyRide+ and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best cycling routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a community of over 40 million athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Best App to Map your Bike Route by Mashable.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your rides with the Android Wear app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide+ app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether just getting into fitness, or competing to win—there’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your ride and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time cycling location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide+ is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.