Massage Map 3D Free
by: Grant Technology • 111
Recommended by Shape Magazine as one of "10 Free iPhone Apps to Help You Sleep Better, Tonight!"
Here are what our users say about this application:
- "So far got rid of my sore throat and worked wonders on the nasal congestion!! Never tried this stuff before today! Awesome!"
- "Wonderful, informative application! This is very good for a LMT who wishes to use acupressure!"
- "Overall a very good visual guide to acupressure points. Very helpful for my line of work."
- "It is really good and Works!"
- "Have had a terrible ear infection for days, with just two points the swelling has hone down and the pain subsided. Worth every penny!"
Acupressure is a form of massage based on acupuncture points. Ancient Chinese found that stimulating special locations on the human body can relieve pain or ailments. These special locations are called acupuncture or acupressure points.
Massage Map 3D is the first software to provide an accurate and clear three dimensional map of all important acupressure points on human body. It is useful to people who are new to acupressure and also professional massage therapists.
It is also the first acupressure software which allows users to rate the effectiveness of acupoints for symptoms/ailments. This innovative feature makes it possible for users to find the most effective acupoints through collective verification by all the users.
The features include:
- Uses standard acupressure point code names based on authoritative acupressure and acupuncture books
- Includes both English and Chinese pinyin names for acupressure points
- Click an ailment to find the acupressure points that relieve it
- Integrated with online acupressure points rating database. Users can view other users' ratings of effectiveness of acupressure points for a symptom, and participate in rating
- Ailments are organized by body parts or systems
- The location of acupressure points are based on authoritative acupressure and acupuncture books
- The 3D human body can be rotated, moved and zoomed-in for better view of the acupressure points
- Includes detailed and professional instructions about how to locate the acupressure points
- Integrated with web search and wikipedia for images and webpages of acupressure points, anatomical and medical terms
- Includes basic instructions about how to locate acupressure points and perform acupressure
There are two editions of Massage Map 3D: paid edition and free edition. The free edition contains only half of the acupressure points contained in paid edition. Also the free edition contains advertisements whereas the paid edition does not.
For bug report or feature request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our web site at http://www.grantech.co.
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/GrantTechCa.
Be our fan at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MassageMap3D.
Massage Map 3D is based on the theory of acupressure. We do our best to provide information that is consistent with authoritative acupressure reference books. The software is for educational purpose and the information provided is not medical advice. We recommend users to do some research about acupressure or consult with their physician if they have any concerns.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.