by: MEDIDA / CINTESIS • 15
Actually, it works in accordance to ARIA (Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma) recommendations, which makes it more reliable. mCarat is a mobile version of CARAT which is a questionnaire that evaluates the state of the disease. However, it brings more interesting features to make easier monitoring and deepen the disease.
mCarat also allows users to sync with caratnetwork.org. This way users can add and manage record medication use, get news from investigation results related to asthma/rhinitis. Users can also keep track or their activity in order to identify symptoms and causes of attacks .
The game is set in a good-looking and understandable UI. However, transition from iOS has not been done as well as expected: it's laggy when navigating through tabs. It needs to be improved in this regard to make it fully usable. Despite of this, good app with better purposes.
Tags: mcarat , mcarats télécharger
by Manu , Appszoom
Jul 31, 2012
m.Carat is a mobile application where patients with asthma and rhinitis can keep a log of all events related to asthma / rhinitis, including medication and health care services and get custumized access to information.
m.Carat main features:
- Know and monitor the degree of control of asthma and allergic rhinitis with CARAT - the Control of Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Test (optional syncronization with caratnetwork.org)
- Add your asthma/rhinitis medication and record medication use
- Set alarms to remind you when to take medications and other tasks such as medical appointments
- Keep a record of your symptoms, attacks, pulmunary function and healthcare use
- customizable access to information about asthma/rhinitis
by Mike S
Jun 29, 2014 | "Poor"
Needs a great deal of improvement why place an app out into the market unfinished that's stupid
by Chevy Impala
Jan 08, 2013 | "Poor"
When I was entering my meds it had no list. Nor would it let me enter any