My Fruit Day
by: Halcien Labs • 4
Quickly and easily track your 5-a-day.
Tap one the various fruit to tick it off.
** Remember, don't worry about matching the fruit, any type of fruit will do :)
** Get reminders through notifications. Customize the times when you want to be reminded.
Simply tap a fruit to record it for that day.
Data will be saved and can be viewed on graphs. Swipe to reveal the graph
Tap the arrows to navigate through the days and months.
Graphs can be viewed over a day or a month.
* Switch on/off notifications
* Choose reminder times to suit you
* Toggle vibrations on reminders
* Dynamic graphs
* Look back to check how your 5-a-day is doing
* Share with friends
* Reveal more apps in the info panel. Slide out to reveal
The tech bit:
* New ActionBar menu support for 2.1+.
* Easy to use paging
* Common look on all devices
* Works across all devices
* Landscape and portrait supported
* Slide drawer to reveal app info and more apps
* Change log in info pane
* Standard share options
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market