My Water Intake
by: Halcien Labs • 26
Why not track your water intake and reveal days when you should be drinking more.
Quickly and easily track your water intake.
** Get reminders through notifications. Customize the times you want to be reminded.
Scroll through the different drink sizes.
Tap to add.
Data will be saved and can be viewed on graphs. Swipe to reveal the graph
Tap the arrows to navigate through the days and months.
Graphs can be viewed over a day or a month.
Benefits of drinking enough water:
lose weight more easily (it's good for your diet)
increase your fitness, beauty and health
good for your skin and body
Switch on/off notifications
Post to facebook and twitter
Choose reminder times to suit you
Toggle vibrations on reminders
Choose male or female for different water intake
Tap an added water icon to remove it
Look back to check how your water intake changed and the time it happened
Share with friends
Reveal more apps in the info panel. Slide out to reveal
* New Android Navigation Drawer support for all devices
* New ActionBar menu support for 2.1+.
* Easy to use paging
* Common look on all devices
* Works across all devices
* Landscape and portrait supported
* Slide drawer to reveal app info and more apps
* Change log in info pane
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market
Tags: my water intake , water intake