MyWhereAbouts Charity App
by: Miles4Charity • 9
MyWhereAbouts is a GPS Tracking Charity App for use by fundraisers in all running, walking and cycling events to help promote their donation page/text number, increase donations and let everyone know where they are during training and their big event!
- Tweet or post all information automatically either by distance or time.
- Include a link in to your fundraising donation page.
- Include your fundraising donation text number.
- Include your own or your charities 'HashTag'
- Include a link to your location, pace, distance, time.
- Updates to Twitter and Facebook.
- People see your efforts live and encourages donations.
- Bridges the gap between charities and their fundraisers
- Charities can support you by tracking your 'Hashtag'
- Supporters at the event can track your progress.
- Supporters on social networks can track & cheer you on.
- No monthly subscriptions.
- No requirement for supporters to register.
- Runs alongside your other training apps.
- Not specific to any event and can be used day to day.
- Link to your location opens in Google maps.
MyWhereAbouts is very easy to set up and will send updates at a frequency of your choice of either time or distance.
Promoting your donation page doesn’t stop when the race starts......
We are working hard on including more functionality which will be available very soon.
Find us and we'll shout about your event!