OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility
by: Sleekbit • 39K
OvuView is one of the best apps out there for tracking your menstrual cycle and getting to know which days are your fertile ones. Apart from having a calendar adjusted to you about your ovulation, you can add extra info about your menstruation, temperature, mucus, cervix, relationships, mood, weight and other stuff that might help you learn about your own body better.
The app lets you choose an aim (it works just like a regular calendar) for getting pregnant (by highlighting your fertile days), or to avoid it (although other precautions should be taken too). You can add your own personal symptoms, so that you can get a greater understanding of your cycle, fertility, and the exact moment of ovulation.
We haven't found any disadvantages. OvuView is a really well-finished app, with a great design and a good usability.
Tags: ovuview pro apk , ovuview apk , ovuview promo code , ovuview widget , ovuview , ovuview promo code 2013 , ovuview pro скачать , ovu view apk , ovuview pro features
May 01, 2015
Period & fertility taken seriously:
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Trivial Counting Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• an exceptional degree of customization (tracked symptoms, colors)
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• reliable and secure data synchronization and backup using Google’s compute engine
• account and data sharing between users with per symptom access control
• timeline view with filters, facilitating a streamlined UX during typical day to day usage
• calendar view
• full text search
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• color themes
• password protection
• cycle and method management
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.