Pectoral Chest Muscle Workouts
by: Fitivity • 42
This is just one of several fitness apps - part of the Fitness PRO membership.
Get ripped chest muscles using this program. Bodybuilders follow these same routines when they work out their pecs. This progression training program will help you not only strengthen your pectorals, but give you a toned, ripped, and jacked chest! These workouts were made for motivated people and should not be taken lightly!
Build up your chest within a months time! Whether you are a male or female - there are significant benefits to developing your chest.
Benefits of Developing Pectoral Muscles
Pectoral Muscles - These muscles are made up of the pectoralis major and the pectoralis minor and work in coordination with neck, shoulder, arm and core muscles to produce power and movement. Similar to the core, the chest is a source, and a sign, of good overall strength.
Adding Strength - Strong pecs provide stability for shoulders and the body’s skeletal structure. With strong pecs, you can push objects with minimal effort, and you can better avoid injuries. Also, this type of strength produces more momentum when performing sports activities. A boxer can throw more powerful punches and a tennis player can hit the ball harder, etc.
- Workouts at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Alternative bodyweight exercises are provided for anything that requires a piece of equipment or machine.
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- For exercises that use equipment, you are provided with alternatives that use just the body, not requiring any equipment.
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Fitness related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your routines.
- Exclusive access to newly added apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Fitivity Success Stories
Fitivity has had hundreds of thousands of success stories – helping people around the world get in the best shape of their lives. If you are determined and have a fitness goal to achieve, then let Fitivity be your personal workout trainer.
Form & Technique
Fitivity’s trainers put a lot of emphasis on teaching proper form and technique. Correct exercise form will allow you to develop and train your body in a more efficient and effective manner – ultimately getting you in shape faster – helping you make real gains in short periods of time.
Tags: statis chest muscle