PocketHealth™ is a must-have for anyone who juggles multiple medications or medical conditions, for parents who must keep track of their kids' immunizations, for caregivers who manage appointments, and for anyone who is tired of filling out the same forms at the doctor's office over and over again.
PocketHealth travel with you from doctor to doctor, test to test and health system to health system.
PocketHealth Essentials is a basic, but full-featured, mobile personal health record (mPHR) platform designed to capture data for an individual who wants to personally control and manage their health and wellness.
• Manage your health data
• Connect with your providers
• Support your health decisions
• Link to knowledge resources
• Help you understand the quality of care you receive
• Enable you to interact with communities of care
• Disease/condition specific modules in development for future release
Your information is entirely under your control - it is encrypted and stored on your device, and you determine what to share with your health providers. It stays with you even if you change jobs, doctors or health insurance carriers.
PocketHealth is easy-to-use, with pick lists and smart searches so you don't need to know all the medical terms. But under the hood, it is a powerful engine based on international data standards with the same foundation as a full electronic medical record.
If your health is more complicated and you need to track more types of data, or if you manage the health of more than one person, then upgrading to PocketHealth PHR or PocketHealth Family is for you.
Bottom line... PocketHealth is a comprehensive mobile personal health record platform that will allow you to control and manage your health and wellness through a suite of products that will grow with and support your needs.
SECURE - encrypted, password-protected, on your device
Lets you document and track:
• Vitals and measurements (with graphing)
• Medical conditions
• Allergies and side effects
• Social history
• Family history
• Health insurance information
• Healthcare Power of Attorney contacts
• Provider appointments
• ICE (In Case of Emergency) information
• Export information as a report and a Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
Upgrade to PocketHealth PHR or PocketHealth Family to add:
• Lab results
• Radiology results
• Daily tracking of blood glucose (with graphing)
• Manage multiple individuals’ information with Family
Become a fan of PocketHealth on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Cognovant, Inc. Web Site > PocketHealth Essentials Web Site >
Tags: pockethealth , pockethealth phr