by: screencode • 962
The Austrian Pollen Information Service (www.pollenwarndienst.at) of the Medical University of Vienna provides a pollen forecast for the next three days in your region in co-operation with local and international institutions.
Available for: Austria, Germany, South Tyrol, Switzerland and Sweden.
The service includes more than pollen information (regional variable availability): The personalized pollen information, displayed as personal load, takes your pollen diary entries into account and calculates your personal level of burdening. Allergic symptoms can be documented and compared with the pollination in the pollen diary. The risk questionnaire calculates the probability of a potential allergy. Personal load, Pollen News, Pollen-Countdown notifications and a reminder for a doctor´s visit are at your disposal. The encyclopedia of allergenic plants complements the knowledge of allergy.
- Austria: Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik, Finnish Meteorological Institute and COSMO-ART
- Germany: Foundation German Pollen Information Service, Deutscher Wetterdienst and the Finnish Meteorological Institute
- South Tyrol: Biologisches Labor der Umweltagentur Bozen and the Finnish Meteorological Institute
- Switzerland: MeteoSwiss and the Finnish Meteorological Institute
- Sweden: Natural History Museum Stockholm, University of Gothenburg, Pollen laboratory Umeå and the Finnish Meteorological Institute