Progression Workout Tracker
by: Zoltan Demant • 3K
Looking to both simplify as well as beautify tracking your workouts, Progression Fitness Tracker lets you log your workout, even letting you register how many rep you’ve done. If you’re new to a specific workout, this app provides a simple-to-understand graphic and instructions so you can try out new workout safely without injuring yourself. Progression Fitness Tracker can even sync your progress through Dropbox, which is great if you use multiple devices.
Progression Fitness Tracker lets you log almost every workout imaginable. Dropbox integration is a breeze to set-up and syncs automatically after each workout. The developer responds quickly to most questions or bug reports. Using this app can quickly become an integral part of your workout routine.
It’s quite difficult to find fault with this app, though one notable con is that not all exercises are currently supported in this app.
Tags: progression , progression fitness
Oct 30, 2015
Fitness tracking made simple, and beautiful. Seamlessly integrated with Google Drive to backup and sync your workout sessions and programs to all your devices. Progression – helping you move forward in the gym, and in life.
This is how it works
• Pick one of the many built in programs to follow.
• Build your own program from scratch.
• Workout on the fly. Adding exercises as you go and feel.
Track weights lifted throughout your workout sessions with your phone or watch. As soon as you’ve done an exercise once, it’s last used weights will be automatically inputted for you in future workouts.
Tap complete workout when you’re done and voila, after leaving a comment you’re taken to the history view where you can find your newly finished workout and all earlier workouts you’ve accomplished.
Head on over to the statistics page to view a throughout overview of your progress for each exercise, including graphs displaying your progress over time as well as specific details about your one rep max and other related stats.
This is why it works
What you achieved the last time you performed an exercise is always available during your workout – allowing you to fully focus on beating it, time after time. By always striving for progression in the gym, you will become a winner, not only in the gym – but also in life.
• You’ll be able to tackle everyday problems with ease.
• Your confidence will grow each time you break a plateu.
• As you evolve, so does your body. Regardless of your fitness goals, improving yourself will improve your body for the better.
Tips & Trix
• Use the rest timer to ensure you don’t rest too long or too little between sets.
• Calculate the number of each plate you’ll need for your upcoming set with the plate calculator.
• Drag handles next to input fields allow you to drag the number up and down instead of typing.
• Discover! There are over 300 built in exercises, a good chance for you to find new fun exercises to help you on your journey.
• Review workouts on your tablet, start them on your phone, and track weights on your watch.