Qi Gong for Self-Healing
by: Sounds True Inc • 0
There is no treatment or drug that can match the body's own astonishing capability to heal itself. In Chinese medicine, the gentle practice of qi gong allows us to consciously activate the body's natural healing intelligence and direct vital energy to the places in need of restoration and repair. With the Qi Gong for Self-Healing app, internationally acclaimed qi gong master Lee Holden presents accessible, step-by-step training for using time-honored techniques to alleviate your existing health challenges and amplify your resistance to illness and injury. Join him to learn:
- Effortless qi gong stretches to clear stress and tension, allowing healing qi to flow freely through your body's energy channels
- Acupressure points along your body's meridians to clear stagnant energy and remove blockages—especially effective for preventing illness
- Flowing movement practices to draw energy from the world around you to counteract fatigue and boost your immune system
Lee Holden has emerged as one of today's most accessible and accomplished teachers of qi gong in the West. With the Qi Gong for Self-Healing app, he presents easy-to-learn practices that help relieve pain, clear stress and tension, and harness your body's unequaled capacity for self-restoration.
The Qi Gong for Self-Healing app features:
- Awakening your inner healing power with movement and self-massage: gentle techniques to boost immunity, relieve stress and pain, and harness healing energy (52 minutes of video)
- An illustrated study guide to help deepen your understanding, including a complete overview of acupressure points, their locations, and their healing function
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
Note: These exercises are also included in the Qi Gong for Health and Healing training course from Sounds True.
About the Author
Lee Holden is an internationally celebrated qi gong master and well-known television personality who has appeared regularly on PBS. He is a licensed Chinese medical doctor and acupuncturist; an instructor in meditation, t’ai chi, qi gong, and stress management; and the cofounder of the Santa Cruz Integrative Medicine and Chi Center. Lee’s published works include the book 7 Minutes of Magic, 10 DVDs (available at ExerciseToHeal.com), and Qi Gong for Health and Healing (available at SoundsTrue.com).