by: newtsoft • 4
Chimes and buzzes every thirty minutes.
Many people find it helpful to have a reminder every 20-30 minutes to keep their focus on something that they really value. For people using computers a lot this might be to look away and change what their eyes are focussing on. If you do a lot of work in the same position, it's helpful to stretch every 20 or so minutes, and many people work more efficiently if they stop and clear their minds every so often. The app provides a gentle reminder to do just this, and a widget to control it!
* Chime and Buzz can be turned on and off independently.
* Ring can be set to chime with hour (since version 1.6)
* Reminder tone can be selected.
* Silent at night, unless you configure it otherwise!
* Silent when making a call, unless you configure it otherwise!
* Time of night start and day start can be configured.
* The time gap between reminders can be changed.
* Icon in notification, if you want one.
* Live configuration of chime and buzz via a widget.
* Configuration screen available via the widget, by running app or tapping notification bar (if set to be there!).
Run after install and you are straight in the configuration screen, set your preferences and a reminder will happen.
Tags: application e rappel régulier