Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk
by: ASICS Digital, Inc. • 517K
If you want to monitor your workout in order to check if you're progressing there are lots of Android apps that can help you in this issue. RunKeeper is a simple and good-looking tool that tracks distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate (if you use a complementary cardio equipment) and path traveled on map.
It uses the GPS to track on the map your routes. Actually you can design them before going out running. This way you will monitor distance, time and the approximated calories. It shows on a bar graph your progresses. It has to be said that this is one of the easiest-to-use workout monitoring tools. Just run, stop or pause the tracking. Its simplicity is its strongest point, specially for those that doesn't need detailed info. However it's at the same time a weakness: we're missing other useful data as speed average, maximum and minimum elevation, more stats graphs, etc. Some of these features are on the website, not in the app. This should be improved. You can find more info about heart rate and upload some data from the app to your account.
RunKeeper has been developed by FitnessKeeper Inc., a developer who has just launched this app. It was first launched on iOS with remarkably success. In Android is also being well received.
If you're looking for a simple app for tracking your workout, this is a good choice. Easy to get the hang of it, although with just few data.
Tags: runkeeper 220.127.116.11 , run keeper , runkeeper pro , runkeeper español , 5 ハートレート scoshe , runkeeper gps track run walk , runkeeper qr , runkeeper pro español , runkeeper
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Sep 06, 2011
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
• Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
• Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
• Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
• Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
• See Progress - This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
• Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
• Audio Cues - A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
• Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
• Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
• Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
• Partner Apps - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify integration. Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
• Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watches in seconds.
• Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
• Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (Premium)
• Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
• Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
• Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.