by: RacerX • 73
The Runner's Calculator (ZTrack) aims to allow the athlete to measure their performance to plan your workouts and your runnings.
Through a very simple and intuitive interface are provided the following calculations:
* Pace: Calculation of pace in min/km or min/mi for a given distance and time.
* Total Time: Calculating the total time for a given distance and race pace.
* Scoring: Calculation of time required to run a certain distance and reach the desired score. Based on the Hungarian Table.
* Target Time: Calculate the expected time to run a distance, based on time from another distance already ran. For example, based the time of the 10K, you can estimate your time to finish a marathon.
* Body Mass: Calculation of body mass index.
* Estimated VO2: Calculation of VO2 estimated based on recent time for the 10K.
* Calories Burned: Calculation of calories expended for an activity-based pace, exercise time and weight of the athlete.
* Pace Table: From the athlete's age calculates the heart rate interval for different training paces.
* Conversions: distance, pace and temperature.
* Marathon Pace: Calculates the marathon pace based on the pace of a 15K race.
1. Fields with zero (0), or zeros on the left need not be filed.
2. To change field use the enter key on keyboard.
3. Select the calculation options that will be available at the Main Menu. For this, the screen itself from the Menu, press the Menu key and then Settings, then appears on the list of all available calculations. Simply select which must be active and press Return.
4. Maintains the selected distance unit (km or miles).
5. Function to add distances for calculations. Available at the Main Menu (Menu key).
Tags: calculadora do corredor , calculadora de corrida , calculadora do corredor mile km , consulta de tabela hungara , runners png , widgets blogger corrida calculadora pace , calculadora pace , tabela para referencia para maratona com base em pace , calculadora de ritmo