by: Excel At Life • 415
Do you have low self-esteem?
Does it affect your relationships?
Does it prevent you from being successful at work?
Are you unhappy with yourself?
Do you have problems with anxiety and/or depression?
Then, this app may be for you. This app was developed by a clinical psychologist using the methods of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to help improve self-esteem.
We all have a sense of self. Whether that sense of self is positive or negative is based upon our experiences in life and our perceptions and assessment of ourself.
WHAT IS SELF-ESTEEM?
Self-esteem is the regard or respect that a person has for oneself. A person with positive feelings regarding the self is said to have high self-esteem. However, self-esteem can refer to very specific areas as well as a general feeling about the self.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF LOW SELF-ESTEEM?
1) Feelings of unhappiness.
2) Feelings of anxiety.
3) Feelings of inferiority or superiority.
4) Impatience or irritation with self or others.
5) Externally oriented goals.
WHAT ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF HIGH SELF-ESTEEM?
2) Goal commitment.
5) Internal values.
***Articles about self-esteem and cognitive-behavioral therapy
***Test: What Is Your Self-Concept?
***Create positive self-talk on the the Self-Esteem Blackboard
***Review the affirmations on your blackboard
***Self-Esteem Assistance Audio to change self-talk created by past experiences
***Self-Esteem Blackboard Audio to help visualize changing your self-talk
***Email your affirmation list and test results
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) MODIFY DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS--necessary to allow saving data to SD card
3) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
Motivational rewards now available!
***Sign-up for AchieveMint.com and earn points to redeem for cash whenever you engage in the self-improvement activities in this app.
***This is an advertiser-sponsored program but you have control over whether you want to participate and you get paid for participating.
Tags: self esteem apk deutsch , self esteem blackboard reviews