Simple Calorie Count
by: Martin Stone • 1.4K
NOTE: This app has been superseded by my new Simple Diet Diary app: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rarepebble.dietdiary
Count calories or any kind of "points". You must enter your own foods and calories, but this means there is no clutter from foods you don't eat.
- Builds a personal food database from the information you enter.
- Enables easy selection of previously entered foods.
- Displays each day's total calories or remaining allowance.
- Analyses your performance over the last week and month.
- Provides a home-screen widget for quick viewing of your calorie total.
- Allows calories burnt by exercise to be counted.
- Can export the diary to an HTML file.
- Can back up and restore the diary via SQLite format.
- The "Photos / Media / Files" permission is used for reading and writing files to the SD card for the backup and export functions.
- The network permissions are used for automatic crash reporting and ads.
- The in-app purchase is used for a single purchase that deactivates ads
Please report bugs using the email link below.
Tags: simple calorie count , calorie count about , calorie counter app source code , html code for calorie counter , how to add up your calories , calorie source code , nutrition tracker app with source code , header code , einfacher kalorienzähler