Stillman Diet Info
by: Kids 'n Parents • 0
The most unique and high ranking app about Stillman Diet Info!
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about Stillman Diet.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for dr stillman diet app fanatics.
Download this app now!
The Doctor's Quick Weight Loss Diet (The Stillman Diet) was created by Irwin Maxwell Stillman, M.D. in 1967. It's an early form of the high-protein and low-carbohydrate diets. It differs from low-carbohydrate diets such as the Atkins Plan in that it is also a low-fat diet.
The diet includes lean beef, veal, chicken, turkey and fish. Eggs and non-fat cottage cheese are also included as are spices, tabasco sauce, herbs, salt, and pepper. Condiments, butter, dressings and any kind of fat or oil are not permitted. Tea, coffee, and non-caloric soft drinks can be consumed, but only in addition to the 8 daily glasses of water required. It's also recommended that dieters eat 6 small meals per day instead of 3 large ones.
Know more about Stillman Diet Info! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about stillman diet menu.
- Get to know first-hand stillman diet results articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Stillman Diet Info products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on stillman diet plan.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Stillman Diet Info best deals.
- Share the stillman diet news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Stillman Diet Info app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this stillman water diet app. If you do not want to use this useful resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free stillmans diet app now!