T2 Mood Tracker
by: T2 • 1.8K
If you're dealing with emotional trauma or disorder, keeping watch over your progress is essential. If you use it every day, the T2 Mood Tracker app will track your emotional experience over time, which can be invaluable data when speaking with your health care provider.
Use criteria sliders to rate your daily experience. For example, when dealing with stress - are you feeling more withdrawn or social? More restless or peaceful? That they're sliders instead of arbitrary numbers helps greatly in terms of translating intangible feelings into tangible data.
The app includes six issues already loaded: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. If you'd like to track something else, it's easy to design your own customized scale with personalized criteria sliders.
You can make notes regarding the day's events if you'd like to see if there's any correlation with your mood, and easily export this data to share with your doctor if you like.
The app isn't beautiful, but it doesn't need to be - the usefulness for anyone wanting to track their mood over time more than makes up for anything it's lacking aesthetically.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the U.S. Defense Department’s primary technological agency regarding issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
Tags: t2 mood tracker , mood tracker , t2 mood tracker apk , mood tracking , mood chart , moodtracker , mood scale pictures , mood track , mood tracker andro
by Janel , Appszoom
Nov 21, 2013
T2 Mood Tracker is designed to help you track your emotional experience over time and to provide you with a tool to share this information with your health care provider.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by DHA Connected Health, the Defense Health Agency’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.