The Mindfulness App
by: MindApps • 3.8K
The Mindfulness App puts it all right there in the title. This is an app that will make sure you are ready for whatever life throws at you. It invites you to meditate more by providing guided meditations, letting you schedule and track meditations, send mindfulness messages to yourself, and listen to calming bells. You will find yourself carving out some time with this handy app.
Beyond that it just plain works, there is a lot of attention to detail here. When you first open the app, the menu pleasingly fades in. Many transitions were perfectly smooth, load up times were quick, and the calming bells and notification sounds are a nice touch. It really is one of the best mindfulness apps available.
We are really digging deep here, but the app could be enhanced with a greater variety of guided meditations and calming bells. Other than that, it's near perfect.
Tags: the mindfulness , breathing mindfulness lication , mindfulness for beginners , top 35 mindfulness lications , list os best andoid mindfulness apps , list of best mindfulness apps , mindfulness apps for magazine
Jul 09, 2015
Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind with The Mindfulness App. Whether you are just starting out or experienced in meditation, The Mindfulness App will help you to become more present in your daily life.
Used by millions of meditators in over 130 countries, included in The Mindfulness App you will find:
• Get Started: a five day guided practice and introduction to mindfulness
• Timed Sessions: guided and silent meditations from 3 to 30 minutes
• Personalized Meditation: customize your meditation with guided introduction and bells
• Meditation Reminders and Mindful Notices: help you to be mindful throughout the day
• Statistics: keep track of your meditation journey
• Premium section with an additional 200+ guided meditations and courses by some of the world’s most influential teachers (available via subscription)
Included with the Premium Subscription:
• Unlimited access to over 25 complete mindfulness courses and more than 180 single meditation sessions for calm, relationships, focus and more
• Take a break when you need it most and listen to your favorite meditations offline
• Regularly updated content allows you to discover new favorite sessions and teachers
• Try all content for free for one month with a yearly subscription