by: Somdutta Roy • 7
Maestros Mediline Systems Ltd presents Weight Diary, a complete application for keeping track of your fitness and weight. Obesity is one of the major causes for cardiac, BP and other problems add to that the fast paced life, it has become increasingly difficult for an individual to keep track of his deviation in weight and Body Fat.
The Weight Diary is an app under the eHealth platform, aimed in helping an individual in keeping a tab over their weight and body fat index. Apart from that, there is a complete section dedicated to keep tab of the health parameters attached with weight like daily calorie intake along with food and exercise which aims at completely having obesity in control.
Like the rhythms24x7.com platform where the user gets emergency medical attention in cases of cardiac emergencies through Telemedicine, eHealth24x7.com brings you closer to your doctor, without the need for physically paying a visit to your doctor, you can now take readings, generate reports and Graphs, and also mail them along with storing them on the cloud for future reference.
Apart from all these, you also get regular health updates from ehealth24x7.com which are actually compiled by expert doctors and reports from around the world as tickers on your application, thus making it a comprehensive and useful tool for monitoring your health.
Please note :
1. This app uses advertisement notifications, to avoid ads and get the full version for a very low fee write in to email@example.com
2. This app uses your location information for sending you location specific health updates from our server.
3. This app uses your bluetooth for gettting data from external devices after confirmation from you.
4. The app uses your calender and vibrator settings to sync your reminder settings with google calender.
5. Credentials settings are used to get the users google profile for accessing google health.
Register yourself at http://www.ehealth24x7.com and be in sync with your health!!
Tags: weight diary , stars weight 64
by natasha mubusisi
Jun 27, 2014 | "Poor"
Doesn't even open
by Laura Shupe
Apr 19, 2014 | "Good"
Wish i could adjust my goals to lbs.
by Trice Thompson
May 01, 2013 | "Poor"
Never got a chance to try it. It force closed and when it managed to start it immediately tried opening an add. After it forced closed an ad appeared on my notification bar. Are there any other ways to be annoying? I'm uninstalling. Where's the paid version?