by: Infobest • 70
WeightObserver is a useful application for people who want to try to balance their diets and control their weight (losing or maintaining it). First of all, you want to type your name and then choose some settings like the metric system, point system and your main interest: lose weight or maintain it. Then, your gender, birth date, weight, height and daily activity.
For starting, you can select the food you've eaten (from a large database) and view the nutritional values and points. Exercise calendar is also available and you'll be able to see the wight graph and the points consumed's graph as well. In addition, you can create lists for your favorite foods and have a quick access to them.
While the app offers great tools and it's a helpful application for people needing to take control of their weight, the layout and design are not really good. They could have better usability, as sometimes it's not clear what you need to do and not all buttons can be seen correctly. Infobest is the developer of WeightObserver free version with ads and the premium one.
Tags: ww , applight slimming , weight , weightobserver wws app apk , weightobserver deutsch apk , weightobserver light , ww weightobserver , weightobserver deutsch , weightobserver
by Ana , Appszoom
May 18, 2012
"Perfect App to control your weight and the food you eat” - Androidzoom.com
Balance your diet, eat healthy and control your weight with WeightObserver! The perfect Android App for watching your weight and tracking calories!
For the lose weight calculator you can select the traditional WW (weightwatchers) Points system or the new PointsPlus plan and switch between them at any time or stick to your favorite points calculator.
Get your daily and weekly points calculated and updated automatically, as part of your weight loss plan or of a healthier lifestyle plan.
Choose from a huge database of over 7.000 foods with their associated nutritional values and points. In order to count calories and follow your weight loss plan with WeightObserver, you can also add your own foods in the database.
Top App Features:
• Add your own foods to the database and monitor calories.
• Create your favorite list for easy and quick access to your preferred foods.
• Enter performed activities to increase your available points.
• Check your personal diary or weight loss journal to see daily consumption and activities at a glance.
• Drill down to get all the details on foods, activities and calories burned by a simple click.
• Get a graphical overview of your weight history and points consumed over time.
• Install the app on your SD card.
• Enjoy intuitive handling and great layout.
• Use the app without internet connection, as all data is kept locally.
***This is the FREE version of WeightObserver. Ad Supported!***
Check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/WeightObserver
For technical support for WeightObserver, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is always welcome!
Note: Not affiliated with / endorsed by WeightWatchers International