by: Paul Asp • 112
A Personal Body Weight Tracking Application for multiple people. With a few clicks, your weight is recorded along with the date and time. WeightRecord keeps track of your personal goals and graphs your progress.
* Stores weight in pounds, kilograms or stones.
* Stores height in feet and inches or centimeters.
* Calculates body mass index (BMI).
* Backs up data to SD card.
* Creates PDF reports that can be viewed or emailed.
* Exports CSV files to Excel. (Plus Feature)
* Graphs weight loss progress showing relationships to goal.
* Share weight loss progress with friends via app, facebook, email or twitter. (Plus Feature)
* View weight loss progress of friends. (Plus Feature)
* Password protection for use on shared devices. (Plus Feature)
Plus version is a paid upgrade which removes ads and adds new features. The free version will continue to be supported but without latest features. Unlock the Plus version by purchasing the WeightRecord Key on Market.
When the program starts, you are prompted to input your height and current weight, goal weight, and number of weeks you want to attain your goal. Your BMI is calculated and displayed and compared to government definitions of overweight and obese. These are also translated into what your body weight would be for each category.
The share feature allows you to send progress updates to friends and receive updates from others. You decide what to share and how to share.
A very simple and effective tool to lose a few pounds or just keep track of your weight over time.
Please email me with comments or problems!