White Noise Lite
by: TMSOFT • 59.1K
Trouble relaxing? Maybe you could use something noisier - white noisier, that is. TMSOFT's White Noise is just about the most you could ever want out of a peaceful and neutral noises app.
The app's sound catalogue generates noise at a wide range of frequencies, blocking out potential interruptions to your sleep that may occur in your environment. The noises included in the app are "Airplane Travel", "Beach Waves Crashing", "Chimes Chiming", "Crickets Chirping", "Extreme Rain Pouring", "Grandfather Clock", "Oscillating Fan", "Thunder Storm", "Train Ride", and plain old ordinary "White Noise." The really great aspect of this app is that you can create your own mixes, combining just the sounds you like at the volumes that please your ear the most. You can even download further free sounds if you desire more variety.
There's also a digital alarm clock built in with multiple colors and brightness controls. A timer system will slowly fade in audio to wake you up, leaving you more naturally refreshed.
If you're looking to neutralize your aural sleeping ambiance, TMSOFT's White Noise is the app for you.
Tags: eternal , white noise lite , white noise , noise lite , white noise apps , free white noise lite , white noise lite下載 , aplicación white noise , descaragar white noise
by Janel , Appszoom
Nov 27, 2013
AS SEEN IN CONSUMER REPORTS! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise Free. Features ambient sounds of the environment that will help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with free downloads from the White Noise Market App and website at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Full support for Android 7.0 (Nougat) Multi-Window
• Record, loop, and share new sounds
• Chromecast TV support for audio control and playback. (Note: Chromecast audio devices require using the Google Home app)
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools you need for better sleep.
CONSUMER REPORTS: Smartphone Apps Can Sound as Good as a White-Noise Machine
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013: "Revolutionary Sound App!"
WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep: "For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life: “Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
Download the full version of White Noise to get background audio, additional alarms, and no ads. Just tap the Upgrade button in settings.
Note: "White Noise Lite" was previously known as "White Noise Free"
WHITE NOISE MARKET
Download free sleep sounds from the White Noise Market at the following URL: